The look of the 50′s with technology of today!
The E61 Lever is rated as the highest quality group available, the extraction of espresso is the best one can achieve with pre-infusion of the grinds to create thick smooth espresso results. $2200.00
The Basic Club is all Brushed Stainless Steel
Options are colors, wand knobs and feet as shown below
Salvatore was born and raised in Ostuni, Italy. In this little town his uncle had a cafe in the center town square called Cafe Trieste. Salvatore’s first espresso machine he ever used in his uncle’s cafe was a lever espresso machine. Today he introduces to you the original designed barista’s espresso machine. This machine uses the E61 lever group and has all the commercial quality components.
As a set: machine, grinder, coffee beans and cup as for special pricing
- OPV valve
- Pressure Relief Valve – This safety device will relieve excess boiler pressure if for any reason the boiler begins to overheat
- Boiler 1.75 liter 1/8“ thick wall copper boiler with a lifetime warranty. 3/4” brass top and bottom with a 2“ diameter heat exchange for brewing and steaming at the same time, 1400 watt heating element
- Water Reservoir is 64 oz. with a machined signature screw cap
- Anti-BurnSteam Wand mounted on a ball joint that swivels 360 degrees easily accommodates 20 to 32 ounce frothing pitcher
- Pressure Gauge that will let you know when the boiler is up to pressure and temperature
- Autofil System indicate when the water level in the boiler is low and automatically turns the pump on to fill the boiler
- Cup Warmer
- 11″ wide x 13″ tall and 14″ deep
- The frame is made of heavy-duty steel that is powder coated for rust resistance.
- The cup warmer is 22 gauge brushed stainless steel hand punched for venting.
- The body is 22 gauge brushed stainless steel for an elegant satin stainless appeal
- Original valve and round twist knob from the 50’s
The Add Ons
- Naked Portafilter
- Color panels
- Custom Knobs